Welcome to LFC
LFC is a general C++ class library/framework, trying to provide OO
- common data structures (STL extensions)
- common algorithms (STL extensions)
- OS services (files, inet sockets, threads, ...)
- GUI support
- database access
- common programming patterns (MVC, ...)
- callbacks/signals, RTTI, persistence
- data streams/filters
- multimedia (including games development support, 3d graphics)
- net protocols: http,ftp, ...
- regular expressions / parsing
LFC is developed under LGPL, guided by the fallowing principles/goals:
- simple to use/extend
- fully documented
- cross platform (Win32, Linux, FreeBSD, ...)
- fully use standard C++: classes, templates, exceptions, ...
For a list of some ideas for future development read notes/ideas from
source tree. You are welcome to add your suggestions for features on the feature
- compiles/work under: Win9x, WinNT, Win2K, Linux, FreeBSD
- available modules:
- RTTI extensions
- polymorphic persistence
- ref-counted smart pointers
- streams: console, file, mem, sockets / text format, bin format
- threads: threads, mutex, semaphore, guards, ...
- serial communications support
Please report bugs, and contact us if you have suggestions/ideas! LFC is under
LGPL and if you want to contribute you are welcome!
LFC development team.